The Kirk Simmon Team, lead by real estate coach, Kirk R. Simmon, is looking for agents to join his high producing real estate team in Chester County, PA. Kirk Simmon's focus is on helping agents achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
What The Kirk Simmon Team offers:
- Team Transaction Coordinator
- Training from an experienced real estate coach
Looking for a job that doesn’t require you to sit at a desk all day? We are looking for a happy, positive, ambitious individual to join our team as a Showing Assistant. This team member will be a very visible face for the company, so it is important to develop and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Assist agents by showing homes to home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Answer the client’s questions, help them narrow down their search and relay relevant information and feedback to the buyer agent.
- Promote team concept by assuring clients that the buyer agent is well-informed and involved in every step of the process.
- Real estate license.
- Have reliable transportation, a camera, a computer, and an internet connection.
- An upbeat attitude and willingness to work hard to help clients achieve their goals.
- Track record of success in the customer service field
- Personable attitude with superior customer service skills.
We are looking for a stellar buyer agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in the customer database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Real Estate License
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected]