We Are Hiring!
The Kirk Simmon Team is growing! We need smart, ambitious and motivated individuals who are looking to be part of a high energy, high producing real estate team. We have the lead generation strategies. We know how success looks, sounds and feels and what it brings. We will help train you to be the best agent you can be and build a profitable business. If you have the drive and willingness to succeed, we will help cultivate and multiply your success.
Why Join The Kirk Simmon Team?
- Transaction Coordination (TC) – Once an offer is accepted and negotiated, you’ll turn your client over to our TC who will take the deal to closing, ensuring that all paperwork is handled and deadlines are met so that you can focus on selling.
- Weekly one-on-one Meetings with Kirk Simmon, who is also a Tom Ferry coach ( Tom Ferry is recognized as the #1 Educator in Real Estate), to review your goals, leads, transactions, dialogue, long-term business objectives and questions that arise from specific client situations.
- Scripts & Dialogue Training – proven to help you get more clients and handle objections better.
- Get to use our Powerful CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software – lead generation, smart-drip campaigns, and keep track of clients.
- Training – Learn from our top agents, new agents receive additional basic education and skills training
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach Brand – With name recognition and access to the best tools, resources and training in the marketplace, you’ll always be one step ahead of the competition.
- Highly competitive in sales environment.
- No fear of the phone!
- Accustomed to using and perfecting scripts and dialogues.
- Time management skills a must.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Positive attitude, exceptionally driven, coachable, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping people in the community, big picture thinker that rolls up sleeves to get positive results, persuasive, assertive, HONEST, strong sales closing ability, quality follow-up, attention to detail, intuitive, gregarious, outstanding verbal and written communicator and an active listener.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Must have your PA real estate license or be in the process of obtaining one.
Job Type: Commission
If interested, please email Jennifer@KirkSimmon.com